Friday, August 25, 2006

I've Got an Attitude Problem

Boy Blogger.com sucks (unstable - frequent outages), but I guess you get what you pay for. If I knew MT better I'd manage this thing myself. I may have to move it somewhere, but barely have the time to rips songs and post, let alone deal with too much crap.
ANYWAY...
An obscure compilation (bootleg?) that thrashes around the world. It's a very cobbed together, DIY effort (note the manually overwritten errors in the song list on the back cover).


Images:
bigger cover image
back cover
insert 1
insert 2

Songs:

--From Italy--
Wretched - "Fino in Fondo" ("Right Till the End")
Wretched - "Schiavo Del Sistemo" ("Slave of the System")
Raw Power - "Raw Power"
Raw Power - "You Shock Me"
--From the U.S.A.--
Psycho - "End Of The World"
--From the U.K.--
Satanic Malfunctions - "Just Another Protest Song"
--From Sweden--
Mob47 - "Fred Och Rattvisa"
Mob47 - "Logner" ("Lies")
--From (what was then) Yugoslavia--
Quod Massacre "Ponekao-Toneko" ("Sometimes-Someone")
--From the Netherlands--
Funeral Oration - "Demented"
Funeral Oration - "Going Further"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had it with Blogger. The latest annoyance is my blog isn't even listed in the dashboard so I can't even update. I'm outta here. I recommend Wordpress as an alternative

August 25, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Vinyl Head said...

Yep. Same happened to me. Luckily I host all the songs and images on my own server, but I just don't have the time these days to mess with MT or Wordpress too much.

August 26, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Erich said...

I haven't had problems with blogger so far. The record however is in no way a bootleg; it was released as a joint effort by bct and looney tunes, which was the label of the ACTIVE MINDS.

Wise choice!

Check out my blog for more rare HC and stuff.

August 29, 2006 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home