Saturday, December 23, 2006

Poison Idea Live at the Pyramid Club & ABC No Rio, 1990

From the Feel the Darkness Tour. I think I recorded this in April or May 1990. I have the exact date somewhere and will post it. I don't have the time to split the tracks or write up the song list. If anyone feels industrious and has time to do a song list please send it to me. PI did two shows in NYC in two days. I recorded all of the Pyramid show and part of the ABC No Rio show, so there is some song overlap here. The sound system at the Pyramid was superior to ABC No Rio's on that day, so you may notice a difference there. I just learned yesterday that Pig Champion died almost a year ago (Feb. of 2006). RIP and rock on...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

3 Comments:

Blogger Buntifer said...

peace be with you

December 24, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

THANKS FOR THE LINK AND FOR THIS: P.I is one of my alltime favvebands!

And naturally I love the stuff you post!

Slobodan b.

ps. adding a link to you straight away. ds

January 08, 2007 3:04 AM  
Blogger Vinyl Head said...

The show at the Pyramid was crazy. Jerry A got pretty tanked up and, at one point, took down his pants and stuck the microphone up his ass. At another point he lit something on the stage on fire. I don't remember what, but I was surprised the show didn't end right then and there. But shit, it was the Pyramid club. They tolerated a lot.

January 09, 2007 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home