Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Execute/Inferno split 12"
















Eight tracks of blessed thrash from Execute (Japan) and Inferno (Germany or, what was then known as West Germany). I have to say that I listen to the Execute side about three times for every time I listen to the Inferno, but they both rock. On Pusmort records, 1986.

INFERNO
1. A Nightmare
2. Life
3. In Research Work's Name
4. Creature Without a Brain

EXECUTE
5. Nasty Nasty Nasty
6. Going Back
7. Penetration (Go to Rut)
4. Lone Wolf (Pt. 2)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browsing while waiting on the plumber to come and fix the leak at the back of my toilet pan when I happen to come across this! I only have the Inferno side on tape, but it was one of my faves at the time. Maybe I'll come to love the Execute side, too. Great to find your site. Keep posting and I'll keep coming back. Now, where's that fuckin' plumber...

August 30, 2006 2:14 AM  
Blogger Vinyl Head said...

Thanks. I have an Inferno 7" that I'll post sometime when I get the chance. Probably won't be for a month or so at least, since it is way down on my list, but keep your eyes and ears open for it. I might have more Inferno on comps too. Probably

August 30, 2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!! i have to say after hearing this album, it's kind of a disappointment, this recording is 3years after their prime for each band respectively, this is really rock music if compared to their better material. for the execute look no further than the execute a-z flexi, hardcore temptation & criminal flowers. the flexi is impossible to find, but it was reissued as "save your money" in 1988 and theres a new reissue called "spend your money" and for inferno look no further than the inferno tod & washsinn lp
never the less thanks for the post! trauma

March 30, 2008 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Tragedy's song "The Ending Fight". It is a direct ripoff of Inferno's Creature Without a Brain!

October 25, 2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home